33% of hiring managers claim to know whether or not they would hire a candidate within 30 seconds of meeting them, and 4 in 10 employers would reject a candidate if they showed no enthusiasm, according to research in the UK from StandOut CV.
Wherever you are looking for a new role, in this competitive job market many people are currently asking me questions about preparing for interview success with global companies, and that’s why I have created this mini series of 3 episodes focusing on what to do before, during and after the interview to land your ideal next role.
In this 2nd episode of the series, we focus on key points to make a great first impression from the first moments, and adapt your verbal and non-verbal communication to be professional and impactful in interviews.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Creating a great first impression- dress code expectations
- Key non-verbal communication to focus on when you first meet the interviewers
- What to do if you are running late for the interview
- Building your presence and professional image for video interviews
- Verbal communication techniques for answering questions
Find out more:
Are you preparing for an interview, or thinking about job searching for a role in a global company in the next 6 months? Join my group programme, Interview Confidence, a 5-week online coaching course in live calls with me to get you fully prepared for all aspects of the interview, including:
- Full interview preparation
- How to answer different types of questions including competency based questions
- Handling challenging questions
- How to approach video and in person interviews
- Key areas to pay attention to make a great impression with all aspects of your verbal and non-verbal communication
- Building confidence and handling nerves
- Closing the interview impactfully
- What you can actively do after the interview to stand out as they make the final selection.
- Bonus: book by 29th October 2023 and receive 2 free bonuses:
- Mini CV/ resume review: receive my feedback on your current CV/ resume
- 1 x individual 30-minute practice interview session with me