and cross-cultural training
For international leaders and
managers working in English
For leaders and managers
How could effective communication skills and cross-cultural training accelerate your team’s delivery?
- You are the leader of a global team working virtually, building business with English-speaking customers.
- You’ve seen and experienced the challenges of cultural misunderstandings and miscommunications, that can cause frustration internally in the team, and could result in lost business.
- Virtual global teams can struggle to create conversations which connect with each other, and with their international customers that can expand relationships and grow the business.
- I help your team to develop their cultural intelligence, engage with customers confidently, build strong relationships within the team, and deliver results which increase business growth.
How could communication and cross-cultural coaching help fast-track your career?
- You are an ambitious, global leader or manager who lacks confidence in communicating in English and finds meetings challenging when you need to lead the agenda.
- You feel anxious and stressed in meetings with senior managers because you struggle to express yourself clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- You don’t feel you’re able to fully express your expertise, opinions and personality, which is holding you back from reaching the next level.
- I help you to speak up confidently, lead the conversation and influence effectively.
Culture Cuppa provides communication coaching and cross cultural training
I’m Victoria Rennoldson and in my previous career working in international teams in large, global corporates, I had real-life experience of the communication and cultural gap.
I saw talented professionals who didn’t contribute their valuable expertise to the team and the business, because they felt unable to speak up, share their voice, and this made them less visible as colleagues.
As a communication coach, I understand the real needs and pressures of communicating professionally in English and the cultural challenges of working successfully in global teams, which motivates my work with individual and corporate clients all over the world.
The value of communication coaching and cross-cultural training
These are the benefits which our clients tell us they experience after our programmes
How Culture Cuppa can support you
These bespoke programmes combine a framework designed for results with specific tailoring to your needs and circumstances
9 steps to
Improve your communication confidence in English
Communicate at a higher level, clearly and concisely with confidence, whatever comes up in your meetings and presentations.
For leaders and managers
Productive Global Team Communication
Enhance your team’s communication, connection and rapport
Build more effective communication in your team and with your customers to accelerate business growth.
Develop cultural intelligence for successful global projects
Improve your team’s cultural intelligence capabilities for working successfully across borders.
How to increase your impact and fast-track your business and career
Set up a time to discuss your challenges
Choose your programme
We customise our programmes to your needs
Fast-track your success
Progress your personal & performance goals
What clients say
Our clients’ feedback is very important to us and we love to share what they think about the results and value our programmes bring to themselves, their team and organisation.
“Victoria’s tailor-made coaching helped me to reach my next level in English and better perform in my new career step. I feel more confident and spontaneous, I better understand and navigate British culture and feel more relaxed while having more impact in meetings, presentations and conversations. Victoria brings her perspective, experience and valuable advice to push me to go further.”
Aurelie Marais Machurat
Digital & Innovation Director
Bouygues Construction UK, relocated from France
“We at FOCUS have been working with Victoria for a few years already on different matters such as cross cultural and communication training. She can engage with a full room thanks to her various skills. Victoria’s workshops are fun and clever which makes them very attractive and always a huge success.”
FOCUS Info UK
“As a Dutch company, we felt our team needed a better understanding of British culture to make sure we are on top of our game in helping our clients. Victoria is a very dedicated and knowledgeable trainer, and provided us with the right tools to bridge the culture gap to improve the way we do business in the UK.”
More people who have worked with Culture Cuppa
NEW from the podcast and blog
Practical communication skills and tips, confidence strategies and cultural intelligence insights for working successfully in global teams
Grow your impact and influence through confident cultural communication
Practical communication skills & tips, confidence strategies & cultural intelligence insights for working successfully in global teams.
Inclusive virtual meetings in multilingual & multicultural teams
Last week I was in Denmark, virtually of course, one of the many joys I have of online networking. I was visiting the Athena women’s network in Denmark …
The neuroscience of communication
From the first time I learnt about it, I was fascinated by the MiND profiling tool from MyBrain International, as it is the first of its kind to be based on neuroscience …
Download your free resource:
Keys to Confident Communication
Learn the keys to confident communication in English, for international professionals who want to improve their performance, results and career growth.