Communication skills and confidence coaching
Why communication coaching is the right choice for you
- At this point in your international career you are ready to step up and lead your team, and yet you feel something is missing in your communication.
- Meetings and presentations are starting to feel challenging, because you need to influence senior stakeholders and leaders.
- You feel frustrated because you are unable to fully demonstrate your knowledge, insights and personality, which is limiting your progress.
- This is when our individual programme ‘9 steps to Communication Confidence’ will help you to communicate at a higher level in English, and do this clearly, concisely and with confidence, whatever comes up.
Improve your communication confidence in English
With 9 steps to Communication Confidence individual coaching
Communicate at a higher level, clearly and concisely with confidence, whatever comes up in your meetings and presentations.
Level 1 Clarity
Get clear on your goals and current communication impact.
The first 3 steps identify where you are now, areas you want to develop and your confidence mindset.
Level 2 Agility
Develop your agility to communicate in English.
The next 3 steps help you build your skills and confidence in personal and business situations, such as meetings, presentations, small talk and feeling comfortable with social English.
Level 3 Sustainability
Now you have the foundation to fast-track your career.
The last 3 steps evaluate your achievements, integrate your learnings into your ongoing daily interactions, and complete the programme with a development plan to accelerate your progress.
Build your communication skills with confidence
What’s included in the 9 steps to Communication Confidence programme
- Individual coaching programme, with personalised content to address your specific communication challenges within our proven framework.
- Live and interactive virtual sessions with your trainer- you can join from anywhere in the world.
- Gain practical insights, tools and exercises you can integrate and activate, now and ongoing.
- Continuous personal feedback and recommendations to improve your communication skills.
- Your trainer will support you by keeping you accountable and motivated, so you implement your learning and turn it into action.
“Victoria’s tailor-made coaching helped me to not only reach my next level in English but also to better perform in my new career step. I feel more confident and spontaneous, I better understand and navigate British culture and feel more relaxed while having more impact in meetings, presentations and conversations. We always start from what I experience in my daily and professional life, and Victoria helps me to identify the solutions by myself, bringing her perspective, experience and valuable advice to push me to go further.”
Aurelie MARAIS MACHURAT
Digital & Innovation Director
Bouygues Construction UK
Improve your English communication skills
Set up a time to discuss your situation
Start your programme
Let’s get going with your development
Fast-track your success
Progress your personal & performance goals
People who have experienced Culture Cuppa programmes
Communication skills coaching for global leaders and managers
These are the benefits which our clients tell us they experience after our programmes
NEW from the podcast and blog
Practical communication skills and tips, confidence strategies and cultural intelligence insights for working successfully in global teams
Strategies to Speak Up
Today is all about speaking up at work when we lack confidence. Meetings and presentations may feel challenging for you, because you need to influence senior stakeholders and leaders …
Stop perfectionism with communication agility
I used to be a perfectionist and I know this held me back in the past with my communication. That’s until I developed communication agility, a mindset approach I created to make the difference …
Top Small Talk tips for virtual meetings
Do you consider small talk important in virtual meetings? Do you make time to build conversations, or is it just straight down to business? How do you connect to people in small talk and get beyond …
Download your free resource:
Keys to Confident Communication
Learn the keys to confident communication in English, for international professionals who want to improve their performance, results and career growth.