Communication skills and confidence coaching
Why communication coaching is the right choice for you
- At this point in your international career you are ready for promotion and leadership, and yet you feel something is missing in your communication.
- Meetings and presentations can feel sometimes challenging, because you need to influence senior stakeholders and customers.
- You feel frustrated because you are unable to fully demonstrate your knowledge, insights and personality when working in English, which is slowing down your progress.
- This is when our individual communication coaching programmes will help you to communicate at a higher level in English, and do this clearly, concisely and with confidence, whatever comes up.
Culture Cuppa offers 2 key programmes to improve your communication confidence and skills
For international managers who are mid-career and on their journey to promotion
Improve your communication confidence in English, communicate at a higher level, whatever comes up in your meetings
Step 1: Clarity. Get clear on your goals and current communication impact.
Step 2: Agility. Develop your agility to communicate in English.
Step 3: Sustainability. Now you have the foundation to fast-track your career.
“Victoria’s tailor-made coaching helped me to not only reach my next level in English but also to better perform in my new career step. I feel more confident and spontaneous, I better understand and navigate British culture and feel more relaxed while having more impact in meetings, presentations and conversations.
We always start from what I experience in my daily and professional life, and Victoria helps me to identify the solutions by myself, bringing her perspective, experience and valuable advice to push me to go further.”
Aurelie MARAIS MACHURAT
Digital & Innovation Director
Bouygues Construction UK
Global Executive Communication
For international executives who are mid-senior career and want to step up into leadership roles
Improve, elevate and amplify your communication to leadership levels
Step 1: Confidence. Communicating like a leader, sharing your value and speaking up concisely, clearly and with impact.
Step 2: Connection. Engage and connect in diverse, multicultural teams with your culturally intelligent approach.
Step 3: Challenging Conversations. How to handle difficult discussions, influence when there is disagreement, and lead through conflict.
“Victoria’s professionalism and thorough understanding of how to speak and communicate effectively has helped me hugely on a day-to-day basis. What makes Victoria stand out is her great understanding of how to speak effectively and confidently for women in the workplace. I highly recommend her to anyone who would like to excel in their communication and find their voice in the workplace with confidence. She supports you as a mentor and teacher.”
Finance & Global Operations
Build your communication skills with confidence
- Individual coaching programme, with personalised content to address your specific communication challenges.
- Live and interactive virtual sessions with your coach- you can join from anywhere in the world.
- Gain practical insights, tools and exercises you can integrate and activate, now and ongoing.
- Continuous personal feedback and recommendations to improve your communication skills.
- Your coach will support you by keeping you accountable and motivated, so you implement your learning and turn it into action.
Improve your communication skills when working in English
Set up a time to discuss your situation
Start your programme
Let’s get going with your development
Fast-track your success
Progress your personal & performance goals
People who have experienced Culture Cuppa programmes
Communication skills coaching for global leaders and managers
These are the benefits which our clients tell us they experience after our programmes
NEW from the podcast and blog
Practical communication skills and tips, confidence strategies and cultural intelligence insights for working successfully in global teams
Strategies to Speak Up
Today is all about speaking up at work when we lack confidence. Meetings and presentations may feel challenging for you, because you need to influence senior stakeholders and leaders …
Stop perfectionism with communication agility
I used to be a perfectionist and I know this held me back in the past with my communication. That’s until I developed communication agility, a mindset approach I created to make the difference …
Top Small Talk tips for virtual meetings
Do you consider small talk important in virtual meetings? Do you make time to build conversations, or is it just straight down to business? How do you connect to people in small talk and get beyond …
Download your free resource:
Keys to Confident Communication
Learn the keys to confident communication in English, for international professionals who want to improve their performance, results and career growth.