Thank you for registering for the free training masterclass:
Confident Global Communication
Please check your inbox in 5-10 minutes for your confirmation & joining details
Thank you, I’m so pleased you are coming!
I look forward to meeting you for my free virtual training, Confident Global Communication, from feeling limited and frustrated when working in English to confident, impactful leadership communication.
Please check your inbox in 5-10 minutes for your confirmation and joining details and make sure you put the time in your calendar now: Wednesday 20th September, 13.00-14.00 London time
If you want my support before the training, here are 3 ways I can help you:
- Follow me on LinkedIn and message me to let me know what’s your current communication block. Click here.
- Watch / listen to my free 13-minute podcast episode, How to influence with your concise communication. Click here.
- Come work with me: Book a call with me to learn more about my individual coaching programmes. Click here.
- For mid-career managers, Communication Confidence: Improve your communication confidence in English, communicate at a higher level, whatever comes up in your meetings.
- For senior leaders, Global Executive Communication: I support you with the 3 pillars of confidence, connection and challenging conversations.
NEW from the podcast and blog
Practical communication skills and tips, confidence strategies and cultural intelligence insights for working successfully in global teams
Today I’ll be talking about the Cultural Iceberg. The national culture we grew up in has a deep impact on how we see the world, how we interact with the world, and how we experience it …
Today we’re talking about interrupting appropriately. Now, if you followed last week’s Wednesday Words, you’ll know that I talked about listening well and top techniques to learn to do this …
Structuring your opinions clearly in meetings
When participating in meetings, I know that my clients, who are speakers of English as a 2nd+ language, want to sound clear, natural and professional in the way they express their views …