Your voice is a powerful tool which we can use for impact when speaking, whether for presentations, public speaking or talks. We need to know how to use it well and the techniques to use it more effectively, so you can amplify your voice as part of your communication and be heard.
In today’s episode, learn how to amplify your verbal communication with these voice techniques.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Verbal communication is cultural
- Pace & Pauses – why they matter
- Ideas for fast speakers
- Using pace & pauses for impact
- Choosing the energy of your voice to connect
- Emphasise your key messages
- Techniques for focus and clarity