How can we maintain a uniquely human edge in this period of rapid evolution of ChatGPT and AI?
How do we remain relevant and offer a compelling difference in the workplace compared to AI?
How do we communicate, connect and create in this new world?
I was part of a panel recently, sharing and listening to the latest perspectives on the human difference in AI and what skills are essential for our future careers.
In today’s episode I share my own perspective on why communication and cultural intelligence skills will keep us relevant and why.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Change is not tomorrow, it’s now.
- What humans can uniquely offer.
- How we will build and demonstrate trust.
- What are the human skills that will keep us relevant.
- Why the difference is in our communication skills.
- The role of culture in emotional intelligence.