This week we’re talking about the 4 pillars of global leader communication.
This is for you if you are a global manager who is ready to get promoted and wants to speak clearly, confidently and with impact.
Levelling up your communication skills is important for influencing your senior stakeholders, creating impact with your communication and enhancing your professional reputation and career opportunities.
That’s where the 4 pillars of global leader communication can help you.
What you will learn in this episode:
- 1st pillar- Confidence
- Recognising your value and strengths, and your limiting beliefs
- 2nd pillar- Clarity
- Sharing your ideas clearly and concisely to influence others to take action
- Creating impact with your presence
- 3rd pillar- Connect with cultural intelligence
- Building collaboration and trust in your global teams
- Developing your cultural intelligence
- 4th pillar- Challenging conversations
- Bridging to others so you can move forward and find solutions