“It is the long history of humankind… that those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed.” – Charles Darwin
Charles Darwin shared these words almost 200 years ago, speaking about ancient human history, and yet these words resonated with me when thinking about the future of work.
The emphasis on our ability to collaborate and improvise is as true today, as it was 200 years ago, and in all our human evolution, and will be very much true as we move into a new era with AI impacts on the world of work.
Today I share in this episode my views on the critical skills for working cross culturally in the future of work, which was part of my recent keynote for Roehampton University’s Global Leadership Programme for the Future of Work Conference.
What you will learn in this episode:
- What is happening in the current moment
- The future of the work is now
- Navigating a culturally diverse world with AI
- Developing your human skills
- Cultural values: an inclusive language to explore differences
- The critical success factors for the future of cross cultural work