First impressions are critical in interviews, and so are last impressions at the end of the interview. How are you closing your interviews impactfully?
In this competitive global job market, many people are currently asking me questions about preparing for interview success with global companies, and that’s why I have created this mini series of 3 episodes focusing on what to do before, during and after the interview to land your ideal next role.
In this 3rd and final episode of the series, we focus on how to handle challenging questions, key ways to close the interview and how to follow up appropriately to enhance your chances.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How to handle challenging questions
- Make a great last impression as they close the interview
- Asking questions
- Confidence mindset as you walk out of the interview
- When to bring in salary questions
- When and how to follow up appropriately
- What to do if it’s a rejection
Find out more:
Are you preparing for an interview, or thinking about job searching for a role in a global company in the next 6 months? Join my group programme, Interview Confidence, a 5-week online coaching course in live calls with me to get you fully prepared for all aspects of the interview, including:
- Full interview preparation
- How to answer different types of questions including competency based questions
- Handling challenging questions
- How to approach video and in person interviews
- Key areas to pay attention to make a great impression with all aspects of your verbal and non-verbal communication
- Building confidence and handling nerves
- Closing the interview impactfully
- What you can actively do after the interview to stand out as they make the final selection.
- Bonus: book by 29th October 2023 and receive 2 free bonuses:
- Mini CV/ resume review: receive my feedback on your current CV/ resume
- 1 x individual 30-minute practice interview session with me